Climate of Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa Average Weather
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, usa, 44°29'N, 88°6'W, 210 m (688 ft)
- Green Bay, Wisconsin has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, warm summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Green Bay, Wisconsin is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 6.5 degrees Celsius (43.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 732.3 mm (28.8 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2428 hours.
- If Green Bay, Wisconsin were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 180.5 kms (112.2 miles) NNW
- Medford, Wi, Usa - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WNW
- Bowler, Wi, Usa - 89.6 kms (55.7 miles) NW
- New London, Wi, Usa - 51.2 kms (31.8 miles) WSW
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 62.9 kms (39.1 miles) SSW
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 89.9 kms (55.8 miles) SW
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 84.6 kms (52.6 miles) SSW
- Madison, Wisconsin, Usa - 180.7 kms (112.3 miles) SSW
- Watertown, Wi, Usa - 181.3 kms (112.6 miles) SSW
- Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa - 167.2 kms (103.9 miles) N
- Oconto, Wi, Usa - 47.4 kms (29.5 miles) NNE
- Manitowoc, Wi, Usa - 58.2 kms (36.2 miles) SE
- Hart, Mi, Usa - 177.1 kms (110.1 miles) ESE
- Milwaukee, Wi, Usa - 173 kms (107.5 miles) S